EzyCal Calibration Software
Download the Latest Version of EzyCal
|Platform||Version||Download Free Trial||Buy License Key|
|Windows||1.0.0||FREE TRIAL COMING SOON|
|Mac OSX||1.0.0||DOWNLOAD FREE TRIAL|
|Other OS||1.0.0||FREE TRIAL COMING SOON|
EzyCal Calibration Software - About
EzyCal allows you to create personalized custom test patterns that incorporate industry standard grayscale and color bars.
These can be used when calibrating your screen display device (eg. CRT or LCD Monitor) or when determining the appropriate settings for editing photos/images in your photo editing software (such as Adobe Photoshop).
EzyCal is different because it allows you to use your own images to create test patterns that suit your purpose. EzyCal assumes that you have an objective for your chosen pictures. This means that the test patterns that you create are suited to the task that you need to calibrate your monitor for.
Although we call it Ezy "Cal", EzyCal can be used not only to calibrate your monitor, but to , and to assisting you to explore the powerful utilities built into your operating system that allow you to create, store, and change between ICC Profiles.
A lot of people feel overwhelmed by the complexities of color management utilities in their operating system, or are afraid of making a mess of their operating system configuration and thus avoid learning how to use ICC Profiles. But once you know how to create your own ICC Profiles, it becomes as simple as one click to change between saved profiles. These saved profiles can be created to meet your requirements and loaded when you need them. For example: improving the color on a DVD of an old movie that is badly over-staturated.
We hope that you will appreciate the practical nature of EzyCal. Rather than needing to read a User Manual of 1000 pages before you can do anything, the Workflows in Section 2 of the User Guide enable you to learn a little bit at a time by doing - each time achieving a real practical objective.
Remember: when using EzyCal, you are not just calibrating your display device because you think you ought to; you are producing Test Patterns and ICC Profiles that allow you to achieve your objectives!
What Can I Do With EzyCal?
- Create personalized custom test patterns
- Load other test images to include in your custom test pattern.
- Load your own photos to include into your custom test pattern.
- Load your custom test pattern into a photo/image editor (like Photoshop) and adjust the editor's color settings see which suit your purpose
- Save the editor's color settings to reuse later when manipulating your own photo/image
- Load your custom test pattern into a photo/image editor (like Photoshop) and test with different monitor and printer ICC profiles.
- Use with test cards or scanned paint samples to assist in obtaining accurate printouts.
- Use personalized test patterns as desktop wallpaper when using other calibration systems to generate ICC profiles.
- Discover additional resources, including websites where you can obtain other test images which can be loaded into EzyCal
- Use the built-in exmaple test images for observing flesh tones.
If you have any feedback or suggestions, please email software (at) imagingassociates (dot) com (dot) au. Help us to make the next version of EzyCal more useful for you!
128MB of RAM.
8MB Video Card.
Any x86 CPU clocked at 500MHz.
800x600 Display Resolution.
256MB of RAM.
8MB Video Card.
G3/G4 CPU clocked at 400MHz. Any Intel CPU.
800x600 Display Resolution.
Getting and Setting Up the Java Runtime Environment
EzyCal runs on any operating system (Windows, MacOSX, Solaris, Linux, etc ...) that includes a Java Runtime Environment (JRE). EzyCal should run on any Java Runtime Environment 1.4 or greater. However, extensive testing is done only for the latest version of the JRE running on the latest version of Windows or Mac OS X. Please consult your operating system documentation or visit www.java.com to establish the latest version of the JRE available for your operating system at the present time. Your mileage may vary on other operating systems or older versions of the JRE. To check what version of the JRE, if any, is currently installed on your system, visit our Java help page.
More Software from Imaging Associates
More software from Imaging Associates:
- Download: CalibrationAider - Display Calibraton Software
- Download: EzyCal - Display Calibraton Software
- Download: EzyPic Photo Organizer
- Run online: Image Resizer
- Run online: Dead and Stuck Pixel Tester
Or visit our Free Software Page.
|SizeFixer XL from FixerLabs delivers revolutionary unlimited photo enlargement without loss of sharpness! Learn More ...|
|SoundPix Plus allows you to embed sound in industry standard JPEG images. Consider the possibilities ... Learn More ...|